Monday, November 05, 2007

Typo Tee Hee Hee

Rachel sends this titillating typograhic nugget from Neil Gaiman's blog:

Neil Gaiman put this up on his journal today (he's involved with the movie), under the label "department of faintly amusing typographical errors:

"Angelina Jolie has admitted she was got a little shy when she saw her nude scenes in her latest film 'Beowulf.' The actress says although the nude scenes were stimulated, she was still a little embarrassed. 'I was a little shy,' she says. 'I was really surprised that I felt that exposed. There were certain moments where I actually felt shy – and called home, just to explain that the fun movie that I had done that was digital animation was, in fact, a little different than we expected.'"
-- from http://www.transworldnews.com/NewsStory.aspx?id=27082&cat=2

No comments: