Tuesday, May 09, 2006

Grammar for Spammers, Part 3

Sigh...

hello,please can I have ur attention for a moment? Would you like to work online
fromhome/temporarily and get paid weekly?well as i just come across your name
andaddress posted online and I would be very interested in offering you a
part-timepaying job in which you could earn alot. This job would be based on
contract andcommission terms, it is a part-time job and it would involve quite a
handful oftrust and honesty. If you would be interested in including a good paying,parttime job to your daily list of activities, then you could kindly reply me at myalternate email jamesltd@myway.com and I would be glad to brief you more,thankyou and (God) blessed you.Regardsjames

This should be:

Hello,

May I please have your attention for a moment? Would you like to work online from home and get paid weekly? I just come across your name and address posted online, and I am very interested in offering you a part-time, paid job at which you could earn a lot. This job would be based on contract and commission. It is part-time and would require trust and honesty. If you would be interested in adding a well-paid, part-time job to your daily list of activities, then kindly reply to me at my alternate e-mail, jamesltd@myway.com, and I would be glad to brief you.

Thank you, and God bless you.

Regards,
James

No comments: