Wednesday, July 11, 2007

Britney Spears, Translated!

Ohmygawd, y'all!

One of our readers has manage to translate Britney Spears, who wrote:

I apologize to the pap for a stunt that was done 4 months ago regarding an umbrella. I was preparing my character for a role in a movie where the husband never plays his part so they switch places accidentally. I take all my roles very seriously and got a little carried away. Unfortunately I didn't get the part.

Apparently, this means:
I apologize to the pap[arazzi] for a stunt that [I enacted] 4 months ago [in which I] was carrying an umbrella [and appeared to be attacking others with it]. I was preparing my character for a role in a movie. I take all my roles very seriously and got a little carried away. Unfortunately I didn't get the part.

Here's hope Britney hires our talented translator for a spot in her posse, so that we can better understand what's going on in that big, bald head of hers.

No comments: