Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Hollywood Blooper Reel

Here are the latest casting-call goofs sent to us by a Real Hollywood ActressTM. Enjoy!

You will be paided.
Well, ain't that grand! But being paid would be better.

She becomes a hooker to make ends meat.
Is she fishing and cooking decidedly non-vegetarian meals down by the docks? [SPOGG: Making ends "meat" for money is illegal in most states.]

Status: un-union
I think you mean non-union.

Type: White felmale
What exactly is a felmale?

If your not geting gigs, it could be those photos you have.
If you're not getting submissions, it could be that casting call you posted.

3 comments:

Stan said...

Just thought you might like to know that I was watching "Cash Cab" the other night and one of the questions began "According to The Society for the Promotion of Good Grammar...".

Congratulations!!

By the way, this has been an unpaided endorsement.


Stan - Playing In The Word Farm

Oh! A felmale may be a male that has fallen in love with a female.

Martha Brockenbrough said...

Stan, thank you for letting me know! That makes my day.

Dawn Simon said...

I'd like to get paided. ;)

I saw Stan's comment. Wow! You're famous!